Sunday, October 31, 2010

BangHouse

This next entry is a Banghouse track.

But first let me tell you why I call it the BangHouse track. I’ve been writing a lot of BangHouse track this past few months.. BangHouse, because…. actually BangHouse is a real house owned by Spooky D. b.k.a. Hero, lol. It is where we hang and just kick it… It is also where I knock songs down lately. If you’ve been to BangHouse you’ve probably know why I call it the BangHouse track.. We or should I say ‘they’, always do a lot of crazy things.. Poke funs at each other, laughter after Loughter, booze, do what them dread locks always do, making music, and lately doing tattoos, ahaha and that’s just for starters. They always do a lot of crazy things.. In short I always have a good time whenever I go there.. I named it like that simply because I’m also just having fun doing the track… just messing with the beat, writing crazy and stupid things, practice a lot of rhyme scheme, tryng different types of instrumentals, etc.. in short I’m just vibin’ with it…….. So all you sensitive dudes, take it easy… because I’M JUST VIBIN’ WITH BEAT YA’LL and just ZONIN’ OUT!

BANGhouse! Y'ALREADYKNOW!

TO DOWNLOAD THIS TRACK CLICK THIS LINK.


No comments:

Post a Comment